Friday, December 21, 2012

Young Recruit


Sorry I've been slacking. Got a new job and it's been eating up all my free time. Regardless, I've been meaning to do something with the adorable Piers from Resident Evil 6 and thought up this cute erotic idea depicting a somewhat younger Piers around maybe 18-19 years old, fresh out of high school and before he joined the B.S.A.A. I wanted to do something cute and sexy with him so I drew him at home on his bed and decided it would work well as like a webcam kinda thing so I went and made the whole skype call between him and Chris to kinda make an erotic version of how he may have gotten into the B.S.A.A. and how the Chris/Piers bromance began, har.

Anywho, haven't gotten around to actually shading it in, and dunno when I'll have the time to do it, but, I wanted to post something so, hopefully whoever's still viewing the blog will enjoy this.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...