Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Men of Raccoon City 2013

It's been nearly an entire year since I last updated. I went through a really bad break-up with an Ex followed by another relationship that ended shortly after as well. So my motivation for drawing hasn't been the greatest this past year. Although I have still drawn outlines of a few things, I never bothered to get around to coloring any of them.

However, today I felt inspired to finally finish this pic of Kevin I have been working on for a long time. It's the single hottest pic of Kevin I've ever drawn and seen (obviously because it caters to my personal fantasies). I've spent so many years trying to make the perfect Kevin pic and while this one is not perfect, it's probably about as close as I'm going to get. Obviously it's based on one of his promo arts.

If anyone still bothers to come here, hopefully you enjoy this nice new Kevin pic. And I also decided to forego the stupid link to my site usually slapped on my pics in favor of just including my handle and nothing more. Makes the pic look cleaner. Hopefully I'll update and add some more stuff soon. Hope you're all doing well and Happy Holidays!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...