Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Men of Raccoon City: October 2012






Been playing the heck out of Resident Evil 6 lately and have found renewed love for Leon. I loved him in part 2, but, hated his cocky forced badass crap in 4. So despite the fact he was hot, he fell off the radar a bit for me after 4 because his personality was so monotone and annoying to me. Thankfully however, 6, while still having some of the quips from 4, returns mostly to his persona from 2 where he actually conveys feelings and emotions and is likable. And his change in appearance to an older more mature version is extremely attractive. Not to mention he has a 'REALLY' nice ass in his China costume.

Needless to say, I've been wanting to do an RE6 version of Leon pic for awhile. So I finally mustered up the time to make this one. It's just a base off a promo pic of his only difference being his pants are open and down revealing his briefs, but, it's still sexy to me. I love the way the briefs came out, they hug him really nicely and make it evident he's got a lot going on down there all while still leaving enough to the imagination. Perfect mix for me.

Anywho, hoping to do some more RE6 yaoi in the future with Chris/Piers and more Leon as well. (Don't expect any Jake though from me though. Can't stand him and don't find him attractive either. Sorry)

Hope you enjoy

2 comments:

Shobu001 said...

Need a new post of Leon now since the RE 2 remake came out on console and pc. :)

Harper said...

I have been working on one actually! Just haven't gotten around to finishing it. Will be making a new one for Remake 3 Carlos's new design too eventually.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...