Thursday, July 26, 2012

Strip L'cie!


I had no plans to draw any further tonight after finishing the Dee-Ay pic earlier, but, after playing some Theatrythm, I got inspired to do something with Snow. After numerous redo's and ardous pain staking sketches, I finally was able to muster up this, if I do say so myself, beauty. The pic is far from perfect, but, it outlines Snow's body in such a complimentary way with the exact curves and mass that I think is incredibly attractive on a guy that I just can't help but really like this picture. The way the briefs hug around him came out way better than I had hoped as well, and that was only after at least 15 different redraws of the briefs at that.

In any event, the idea behind the pic is that Snow is the kinda guy that will do whatever it takes for the ones he loves and in this particular situation, he's being forced to Strip down and possibly have some sexual encounters he wouldn't otherwise welcome in order to save his friends.

But, enough rambling, enjoy!

3 comments:

Shobu001 said...

Snow's such a trooper, that's why I love him so much!

Shobu001 said...

Any XV characters you have in mind?

IkariKH said...

I have a Gladio pic I made but never finished. He is the only one from XV that I'd draw though :/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...