Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Big Time Player is Back

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown releases on XBL/PSN in just a few short days. Included in the newest version is swimwear costumes for all the characters. That means speedos for the hot and sexy men. To Celebrate, I wanted to do something awesome for one of the hottest guys ever in my opinion. So I decided to go all out and make some really awesome pics of Brad Burns showing it all off. I think it came out really well and is one of my best pieces to date. I spent a 'lot' of time on this piece to try and get it perfect. Although nothing is ever perfect, this one is quite good I believe. I also gave this one at a higher res than I usually do because it really deserves it.

My birthday was just last week as well, So I consider this my Yaoi birthday gift! And who better to get to see in all his erected glory than Brad?

But, enough blabber, feast your eyes below and enjoy!


Briefs Version

Nude Version

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...