Thursday, July 19, 2012

How's that feel?

Well, it's been almost two months since I last posted anything, sorry about that. I know my submissions are becoming less frequent but, I'm still trying when I have the time and motivaton. In any event, the far more talented Scent was posting a poll on what pairing to do next and decided to take on my idea of Kevin/David from Outbreak. He asked me for my input on the piece and requested I draw a sketch of my idea. I did so and sent it to him. It's not what his final product will be at all, just a basic concept idea. 

None the less, it was only a basic sketch at the time but, I decided to go back and rework it and finish it since I liked it. So below is the finish product of my version of the Kevin/David pairing. My shading is terribly lazy and bad but hey, at least it's a submission right?

Hopefully I'll be working on some other stuff to post soon. Hope you're all doing well. Take Care and Enjoy.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...