Wednesday, May 2, 2012

SPEC OPS Hunk (Complete)

Finally got around to coloring this last night. The coloring job is a bit lazy on my part but at least it's finished. In case you're not familiar with him, this is Crispin "Dee-Ay" Jettingham, a member of the Echo Six SPEC OPS from Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. I find him incredibly cute and sexy and obviously wanted to strip him down to his briefs for my own pleasure as usual. Highly doubt anyone else will be doing much ORC Yaoi so I felt Dee-Ay needed some love.

Hope you enjoy it and I'll try to get some more new stuff out soon :)

Happy Trails!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Awwww u re amazing Dee ay it´s so cute, and u draw it soooo good came please to my blog i hope u so fine & enjoy my favorite pics on my blog LOL

andielately said...

Quite like this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...