Saturday, July 13, 2019

TheMatty-K

So I've been working on this one for quite some time and am extremely proud of how it finally came out. If you haven't been following me for long, Matty-K is my main original character and I've been wanting to get a really good HD pic of him in his redesign for quite some time now but have been focusing on FanArts for the longest time instead.

So here's Matt in his new design with his logo and sexy coveralls attire. And of course he's showing off his impressively thick cock both in and out of his white briefs. Normal and Precum editions of both included.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!





1 comment:

Shobu001 said...

Nice cock! Love the big white Hanes briefs on him too! I forgot you have created wrestlers on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...