Friday, March 6, 2009

The Big Comfy Couch

Originally Posted on 2006-10-19 @ 12:54 AM

I finally got my Squall/Zell/Irvine piece done. And man was it a killer thing to get done, what a long time spent on this -_-. I wanted to put them all in their underwear, but, figured, again, If I was gonna do a trio pic, I should go all out. And even got them getting intimate with each other lightly, which I don't do often in my pictures, so be happy.

I had Irvine's hand on Squall's thigh, and Zell taking a grab at his ass, so since Squall seemed to be the one everyone wanted to touch, I made him feeling himself up as well. Why not right?

This was an unbearable pain in the ass to get these poses right as well, thus they're still a bit off. And shading I had absolutely nothing to reference on (sand the faces) so it's completely freehand done which is why it's a bit meh. Coulda been worse, but, coulda been better too. Oh well.

In any event, that's my second trio pic. I learned a lot after that first spiderman commission I did. Background I spent virtually no time on as I was too tired by the time I finished the guys.

That's about it for this one.

Oh and BTW, I didn't forget Zell's Tattoo. It's on the left side of his face. In this pose the right side of his face is showing. Thus why no tattoo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...